murcia

Portal de Cieza

www.portaldecieza.com

Cieza - SpanishCieza - English
detail of Cieza

 

19 companies compete to execute the first phase of the Vía Verde del Chicharra (15/12/2019)

A total of 19 companies have submitted their offers to the Tourism Institute of the Region of Murcia to lead the execution of the works of the first phase of the Vía Verde del Chicharra as it passes through Cieza.

In one week the winner will be announced, which will have a period of eight months to carry out the works.

The Ministry of Tourism, Youth and Sports a month ago took out the tender for the project for an amount of almost 1.2 million euros, 80 percent co-financed with Feder funds and the rest (20 percent) by the Community.

This first section, 13.7 kilometers away, begins in the Los Prados area, north of the city of Cieza, and ends at the site of the Casa del Manchego, next to the municipality of Jumilla.

The main actions include the conditioning of the sign and gutters, the authorization of several reception or rest areas, the arrangement of the existing bike lane, signage and signage, as well as the planting of more than 700 trees (carobs, acacias, mulberry trees and pines) and the installation of a metal walkway, about 40 meters long, on the Rambla del Judío.

The Vía Verde del Chicharra will have a total route of 71 kilometers in the Region of Murcia and will connect, in the direction of Villena, with the section of Las Virtudes within the Valencian Community.

In subsequent phases new sections will be arranged, as the municipalities of Jumilla and Yecla obtain the availability of the land.

This route joins the regional Greenways Network, which currently has more than 150 kilometers between the one that runs through the Northwest, the Campo de Cartagena, the Mazarrón and the Almendricos.

Source: CARM

Notice
UNE-EN ISO 9001:2000 - ER-0131/2006 © 2020 Alamo Networks S.L. - C/Alamo 8, 30850 Totana (Murcia) Privacy policy - Legal notice Región de Murcia
Este sitio web utiliza cookies para facilitar y mejorar la navegación. Si continúas navegando, consideramos que aceptas su uso. Más información