murcia

Portal de Cieza

www.portaldecieza.com

Cieza - SpanishCieza - English
detail of Cieza

 

IU-Greens greets "the first major agreement of the Government that raises the minimum wage to 950 euros" (23/01/2020)

Its coordinator in Cieza, Francisco Saorín, points out the negotiating capacity of Minister Yolanda Díaz to agree on unions and employers, thus initiating the reparative path of the effects of the crisis.

This Wednesday, at the first meeting of the Minister of Labor, Yolanda Díaz, with the representatives of the workers and employers, an agreement has been reached to raise the minimum interprofessional salary (SMI) to 950 euros in 2020. This has been announced the minister, who has claimed "social dialogue in capital letters."

For their part, the representatives of CCOO and UGT have joined the optimism of Diaz, while the CEOE has accepted the measure, although in principle it was only willing to assume a rise of 33 euros, in exchange for repealing the law which prevents the transfer to public contracts of the rise

In a press release, the coordinator of IU-Greens in Cieza, Francisco Saorín, recalled that "this is the first major social agreement of the legislature and will not be the only one, since the Minister of Labor has announced that he hopes to raise the minimum wage up to 60% of the average salary for the end of the investiture of the new coalition government. "

The leader of IU-Verdes in Cieza recalled that already in 2019, the PSOE and Unidos Podemos achieved a "historic" rise of the SMI to 900 euros, while celebrating the 5.5% increase in 2020.

Likewise, Saorín has positively assessed the confirmation by the Minister of the repeal in two phases of Rajoy's labor reform that has been so harmful for workers with the multiplication of precariousness in employment contracts, the ease of dismissal and the "de facto elimination" of collective bargaining.

Regarding the most immediate measures, the coordinator of IU-Greens in Cieza has stressed that the Government will approve "quickly", by means of a royal decree law, the repeal of article 52 section d of the Statute of Workers, which it allows the dismissal for intermittent absenteeism in a certain period of time when chaining medical leave, according to the Minister of Labor, Yolanda Díaz.

This article establishes that an employment contract may be terminated due to lack of assistance to work, still justified but intermittent, that reaches 20% of working hours in two consecutive months, provided that the total lack of assistance in the previous twelve months reaches 5% of working hours or 25% in four discontinuous months within a 12 month period.

Finally, Saorín has described excellent news that in just a few days the PSOE-UP Government has increased the pensions by 0.9%, compared to the 0.25% provided by the previous government of the PP, the salary of 2.5 million officials 2%, and the minimum wage 5.5%, raising it from 900 to 950 euros.

All this while the rights, outside of reality, announce all kinds of catastrophes and apply in the Autonomous Community of Murcia the "educational censorship".

Source: IU-verdes Cieza

Notice
UNE-EN ISO 9001:2000 - ER-0131/2006 © 2020 Alamo Networks S.L. - C/Alamo 8, 30850 Totana (Murcia) Privacy policy - Legal notice Región de Murcia
Este sitio web utiliza cookies para facilitar y mejorar la navegación. Si continúas navegando, consideramos que aceptas su uso. Más información