Taking into account the current situation, and despite the limited room for maneuver of the Local Administrations, in order to mitigate the economic damage caused by the coronavirus crisis, the municipal government has taken the following measures:
1. Temporary suspension of issuance of receipts from the Nursery School.
Your subsequent payment will be for the amount that corresponds to the actual provision of the service.
2. Refund of the proportional part of the fee paid for the use of the indoor pool for services not provided during the time it is closed.
3. Refund of the proportional part of the fee for occupying public roads for tables and chairs of establishments during the time that businesses are closed according to the decree of the regional government and the State of Alarm.
4. Refund of the proportional part of the weekly market rate during the time that such service is suspended.
5. In the same line, the refund will be studied at other rates.
6. Modification of the fiscal calendar, in order to delay the payment of IBI and the collection of Garbage.
7. Start of modification of the regulations in order to facilitate the deferment of debts in order to facilitate the deferrals of debts.
8. Beginning of modification of the ICIO Ordinance, in order to encourage the construction and execution of works by means of the temporary suppression of said tax.
9. Beginning of the modification of the Vehicle Tax Ordinance, to incentivize transport companies and freelancers, which will take effect in 2021.
* In relation to the 2020 Vehicle Tax, the payment deadline must be maintained as May 5, since it has been paid since last week, with part of this tax being paid by different taxpayers.
Other taxes and fees, as indicated, will be deferred in the coming months to facilitate their payment.
Bonus and exemption measures are still being studied and will be transferred when they are finalized.
Source: Ayuntamiento de Cieza