Portal de Cieza


Cieza - SpanishCieza - English
detail of Cieza


Penalva: "2,695 temporary contracts fell by 10% registered unemployment in Cieza" (07/04/2015)

The municipal spokesman for IU-Green warns that have needed a total of 2,776 contracts to temporarily decrease the number of unemployed 351.

Through a press release, the municipal spokesman for United Left-Greens in Cieza, Antonio Penalva, made public after unemployment data recorded by the corresponding SEF to March, said that the decline in the number of unemployed registered in the past month, though well come you can not hide the serious economic situation in the municipality with registered unemployment in the town which affects 3,101 people in peak season demand for temporary labor in agriculture, and services for the Week Holy ".

Agriculture temporarily buffers the situation

Registered unemployment in Cieza in late March, down by 10.17% compared to February, has suffered a "significant relief" for the work of "thinning" in agriculture, a sector in which there has been a decrease of 210 unemployed, followed by the services sector -89, and to a lesser extent by those seeking their first job (-19), construction (-18) and industry (-15), stressed Penalva.

Strong increase in hiring and precariousness of the same

Regarding the number of contracts concluded during the month of March, Penalva has said that has grown up to 2,776 contracts sharply, thanks to the work of "thinning" that require labor intensive (2,341 contracts in agriculture) and Easter ( 327 contracts in the services sector), this being very low in the sectors of industry and construction contracts with 22 and 86 respectively.

"However, this strong growth in contracting has specified the municipal spokesman for IU-Greens in Cieza, must be read with caution, as only 81 of the 2,776 contracts (4.6%) have been indefinitely while the remaining 2,695 (95.4%) are temporary, indicating that once completed tasks "thinning" and harvesting agricultural unemployment will rise sharply to around 4,000, as is occurring in the last seven years. "

Hope for the future

Finally, Penalva, has stated that it has already spent time summon the ciezano PP "for a plan to rebalance and revive the economy of Cieza who has never been in priorities is approved, as it will be the new corporation, more prepared and concerned about the worst are faring, who put up and if ciezanos give most to IU-Win Cieza with Francisco Saorín mayor, this will be a reality before it reaches the fall, a plan based five pillars: diversifying agriculture to lengthen the period of hiring labor, develop PGMO to boost employment in construction; urbanize and develop the North Ascoy industrial estate to create jobs in industry, enhance the service sector with an and improve the qualifications of workers ciezanos to have skilled labor "; clear and precise domestic tourism project.

Source: IU-verdes Cieza

UNE-EN ISO 9001:2000 - ER-0131/2006 Región de Murcia
© 2024 Alamo Networks S.L. - C/Alamo 8, 30850 Totana (Murcia) Privacy policy - Legal notice - Cookies
Este sitio web utiliza cookies para facilitar y mejorar la navegación. Si continúas navegando, consideramos que aceptas su uso. Más información